WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE ABOUT
Alpha D3 + K2
Alpha D3+K2 is one of the most important supplements for us to take and most people are deficient so that makes it more important. When You Include K2 along with Vitamin D3, research shows that there is an added improvement of bone strength and cardiovascular health along with building stronger Immune system. This powerful supplement will also help you fight disease and virus and helps promote weight loss.
Alpha D3+K2 Contains: Vitamin D3, Calcium, Vitamin K2, & Bioperine.
100% MONEY BACK
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Frequently Bought Together
alpha D3+K2 - The Supplement Dynamic Duo
Vitamin D3’s natural partner is vitamin K2. The genius of this dynamic duo begins with D3’s function of powerfully enhancing calcium absorption
When YOU Include K2 along with Vitamin D3, research shows that there is an added improvement of bone strength and cardiovascular health (10) along with building stronger Immune system.
Your Immune System is Under Attack…
Respiratory Viruses, Colds, The Flu Season, Diseases, Infections and Bad Bacteria
Your immune system is your body’s defence against respiratory viruses and other harmful invaders. Without it, you would constantly get sick from germs such as bacteria or viruses.
This is why it’s so important that we do everything we can to strengthen our immune system by all means necessary
Vitamin D Helps Our Immune Systems Stay Balanced During The Viruses, Cold And Flu Season, And Serve As A Pharmacy Resource
There are Vitamin D receptors and activating enzymes on the surfaces of all White Blood Cells. The role that vitamin D plays in keeping the immune system healthy is very complex because the immune system has to be perfectly balanced.
Vitamin D is an extremely important vitamin that has powerful effects on several systems throughout your body (23)
Vitamin D has also been shown to decrease risk of respiratory infections and/or severity of respiratory infections
THE PROBLEM IS VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY IS VERY COMMON
It’s estimated that about 1 billion people worldwide have low levels of the vitamin in their blood (24)
According to a 2011 study, 41.6% of adults in the US are deficient. This number goes up to 69.2% in Hispanics and 82.1% in African Americans (25)
What is Vitamin D Deficiency?
- Having dark skin.
- Being elderly.
- Being overweight or obese.
- Not eating much fish or dairy.
- Living far from the equator where there is little sun year-round.
- Always using sunscreen when going out.
- Staying indoors.
- Stress fractures, especially in your legs, pelvis and hips
- Weakened immune system, tiredness, aches and pains
- Severe bone and muscle pain or weakness
Pretty Scary Right?
Unlike other vitamins, vitamin D functions like a hormone, and every single cell in your body has a receptor for it.
Your body makes it from cholesterol when your skin is exposed to sunlight.
It’s can also be found in certain foods such as fatty fish and fortified dairy products, sun dried mushrooms but it’s very difficult to get enough from diet alone.
Which is why it is highly recommended to supplement with Vitamin D.
BUT NOT ALL VITAMIN D IS CREATED EQUAL!
Vitamin D is stored in the liver as 25-hydroxy vitamin D (25-OH vitamin D; calcidiol). This is what doctors are measuring when you have your D3 levels checked.
There are two forms of vitamin D dietary supplements: vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) and vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), and it is important to understand their differences when choosing which vitamin D supplement to take.
Vitamin D (D2) comes from plant sources and fortified foods such as wild mushrooms, milk and cereal. Its strength is typically measured in international units (IU) and is less expensive to produce and therefore is the form most commonly found in fortified food products.
Vitamin D3 mainly comes from animal sources such as fish oil, fatty fish, liver, and egg yolks. When your skin is exposed to sunlight, it produces vitamin D3. For this reason, it is sometimes referred to as the sunshine vitamin. Its strength is also measured in international units.
WHICH ONE IS BETTER VITAMIN D2 OR D3?
When YOU Include K2 along with
Vitamin D3 Research shows
that there is an even added improvement of bone
strength and cardiovascular health (10)
Vitamin K2 this powerful nutrient that plays an essential role in many aspects of your health.
In fact, vitamin K2 may be the missing link between diet and several chronic diseases.
Vitamin K activates proteins that play a role in blood clotting, calcium metabolism and heart health.
One of its most important functions is to regulate calcium deposition. In other words, it promotes the calcification of bones and prevents the calcification of blood vessels and kidneys (11) (12)
Controlled studies in people also observe that vitamin K2 supplements generally improve bone and heart health (13)
THE PERFECT PAIR: VITAMINS K2 & D3 WERE SIMPLY MEANT TO BE TOGETHER.
Most people know the benefits of Vitamin D, but many don’t realize that Vitamin D NEEDS Vitamin K2 to maximize it’s benefits.
STRONG BONES & HEALTHY HEART: Vitamin K2+D3 not only promotes the proper absorption of calcium with D3, but the correct distribution to your bones where you need it most.
- Strong Bones - Industry-Leading 100mcg of Vitamin K2 per capsule supports strong bones, blood flow and immune system. This essential vitamin is critical for ushering calcium into bones and diverting it from soft tissues of the heart and arteries.
- Strengthen Immune - Vitamin D3 (5000 IU) facilitates normal immune system function, fortifying your resistance to illness and ridding your body of toxins. It also enhances mood and cognition, and acts as a natural appetite suppressant for weight loss.
- Blood Thinner - Most people think of vitamin K2 has a bone supplement. K2 can be safe while taking blood thinners (K1 is more of the direct concern), but you must check your PT/INR measurements with your doctor routinely.
- Vitamin K2 activates certain proteins that control calcium homeostasis in the body. This includes laying calcium into bone, and keeping calcium out of soft tissues like the arteries & kidneys.
- Fights Disease – Vitamin D3 has been proven to reduce risk of multiple sclerosis, decreases chance of developing heart health and also reduces likelihood if developing the flu (14) (15) (16)
- Reduce Depression – research has shown the Vitamin D might play an important role in regulating mood and warding off depression. (17)
- Vitamin D Boosts Weight Loss – Study shows that taking vitamin with another supplement helped to lose weight in subjects by supressing appetite. (18)
alpha K2+D3 IS BACKED BY RESEACH AND SCIENCE
Vitamin D3 and K2 Ingredients
Vitamin D3 has been showed to fight disease (2), reduce depression (3), boosts weight loss (4) and strengthen your immune (19)
Calcium plays an important role in the body and is necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle, and bone. It keeps your bones strong (1).
If there is not enough calcium in the blood, the body will take calcium straight from the bones which will weaken them. A combination of calcium and vitamin D will help your body absorb calcium and phosphorus.
Vitamin K activates proteins that play a role in blood clotting, calcium metabolism and heart health. K2 also improves your bone health (5)
Bioperine increases nutrient absorption by increasing your metabolism and improving thermogenesis. This will help you breaks down fat cells and increase internal temperature. That means Bioperine may be used to help people regulate their weight. (6)
alpha K2+D3 is plant-based vitamin K2 100Mcg (MK7) with D3 5000 IU Supplement with BIOPERINE (Black pepper fruit extract) - for Immune System Support, Strong Bones and Heart Health (90 Vegetable Capsules)
- All-Natural plant-based, vegan-friendly Vitamin D3 + K2 capsules enhance skeletal strength and circulatory health. These fat-soluble vitamins are also vital to healthy cell growth and tissue renewal.
- Enhanced Absorption of vitamins and other nutrients with BioPerine. This Black Pepper Fruit Extract activates thermogenesis, the mechanism that promotes digestive processes and helps incorporate calcium into your bones.
- Superior Quality Vegetarian Capsules - Laboratory tested, NON-GMO, GLUTEN FREE, & SOY FREE. All Funk Supplements products are tested in our state-of-the-art FDA cGMP registered facility
- Science - USA-Based Nutrition - Funk Supplements conducts constant researches and 3rd party tests in strict, top-of-the-line conditions, in an American FDA registered Facility that is GMP certified. We partner with a company that has been clinically testing our products in order to prove their safety according to the highest regulatory standards. Years of experience, uncompromising quality control & customer service are guaranteed, buy with confidence!
- U.S.A Made - Manufactured in USA in GMP and NSF certified manufacturing facility using the strictest quality control guidelines. This ensures the highest standards of quality, and we even have a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all items.
- 100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied, simply return the product for a refund.
- FREE SHIPPING
$34.83 Per Bottle
- Secure Transaction
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1365- 2796.2008.02008.x
- https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1365- 2796.2008.02008.x
Vitamin D3 Fights Cold and Flu References
Szodoray P, Nakken B., Gaal J, et al. The complex role of vitamin D in autoimmune diseases. Scand J Immunol. 2008 Sep;68(3):261-9. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3083.2008.02127.x. Epub 2008 May
- National Institutes of Health. Low Vitamin D Levels Associated with Colds and Flu. NIH website. https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/low-vitamin-d-levels-associated-colds-flu. Published March 9, 2009. Accessed September 14, 2019
- Martineau AR, Jolliffe DA, Hooper RL, et al. Vitamin D supplementation to prevent acute respiratory tract infections: systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data. BMJ. 2017¬;356:i6583.
- C A Camargo, JSluyter et al, Effect of monthly high-dose vitamin D supplementation on acute respiratory infections in older adults: A randomized controlled trial. Clin Infect Dis. https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/cid/ciz801/5550911?redirectedFrom=fulltext. Published August 17, 2019. Accessed September 20, 2019.
Mark (verified owner) –
The vitamin supplements (D3+K2 and Alpha Daily multi-vitamin) are daily, no-brainer staples for me. Also, on my regular re-order list are the Super Charged Greens. I put a scoop of the mixed-berry greens in my morning post-workout smoothies to give them that extra mixed-berry taste (along with the frozen mixed berries I put in the smoothie). Funk hit a home run with the super charged greens!
Andres Lopez (verified owner) –
Gregory Wade (verified owner) –
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Christopher L. (verified owner) –